N'Zonzi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it- if Pep says there’s no more, then I’m inclined to believe him over the media- no doubt they’ll be people believing the reverse..

True but didn’t pep say I don’t think we will have anymore signings? Plus anything an pop up? Not saying it will but would be nice

True but didn’t pep say I don’t think we will have anymore signings? Plus anything an pop up? Not saying it will but would be nice

That’s what I said- Pep said there would be no more..... there will be no more....

Zero reliable sources reporting this just some bored City fans on Twitter.

Not in the same class as Dhino for me, but good price for a reasonable DM who has played in the PL but doesn't sound like it is going to happen.

Would be a sensible bit of business for me. Cheap in this market and not too much older than Fern was when he signed him, and that seems to have turned out alright. If we could convince him to accept a 3 year contract instead of 5 it would make even more sense.

Think he would allow us to get as much out of Fern as is possible in his remaining two years by letting him rest and not burning him out as well as adding Nzonzi's not inconsiderable talents to the squad. Especially since it doesn't seem likely we are getting a work permit for Luiz.

As to whether he is good enough, couldn't offer anything either way so I think I'll let Pep decide.

A much improved player from when he was over here tho I know several Stoke fans speak very highly of him.

Would be a useful squad addition but not the kind of signing to set the pulse racing!

Ignorance and because his name isn't sexy enough or rather exotic enough,played for Blackburn & Stoke and a common misconception that any tall lanky player 'isn't good on the ball' and has no technical ability.He balled in a JDP system under Sampaoli and,outside the top 3 clubs,has been the best DM in La Liga for the past few seasons and dominating teams in a below average Sevilla team.

Thinking Nzonzi isn’t great on the ball isn’t because he’s tall or because played for Stoke. It’s because he isn’t great on the ball.

He’s ok on the ball. Probably at a similar level to Casemiro, Dembele, Matic. But if you think any of them are good enough on the ball to play as a 6 in a Pep Guardiola team, then I suggest you’ve not been paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.