N'Zonzi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like him but with Zinchecko staying is there any room in the squad?

He's a very good player and he's a very decent fit for our team. He'd be a good alternative to Fernandinho too as their similar. Only real differences are that maybe he's a better controller of play than Fernandinho, but maybe in terms of dynamism and technique compared to Fernandinho. In all cases, the differences are minor.

However, as some have asked, is this necessary? As a short term stop gap the transfer makes sense, but it very much goes against the club's signing philosophy.

Us signing him would at least indicate just how dire our DM situation is in Pep's eyes that we'd need to go for a short term option, regardless of how good they are. The good news is, I don't believe that anyone at the club is THAT worried about the DM position (For all the Fernandinho aging talk he's yet to show too much by way of getting older or weaker), so for that reason I don't think we'll be seeing N'Zonzi anytime immediately.

We won’t be seeing him at all... Gundogan will do just fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.