Oasis and City fans abroad

Pam

Look at this vid about Indonesian City fans. They are fanatical and it would appear that a lot of them came to via Oasis. Nine minutes long this clip but quite enjoyable.

Does this mean we can blame Noel for half and halves and selfie sticks?

Was in Indonesia a few years ago, ran into a supporter group in Jakarta. Kareoked Dont look back in anger and watched a few matches with them, hijacked their drums. Fanatical doesn't come close to describing them!!

If you don't live in Manchester, you're not welcome.

It's a local club for local people.

Look at this vid about Indonesian City fans. They are fanatical and it would appear that a lot of them came to via Oasis. Nine minutes long this clip but quite enjoyable.

That's brilliant, thanks for posting!

Crazy to think there are City fans in every corner of the globe.

This is how a lot of American fans became fans as well. It's a common theme among people in our local supporter's club. My user name is an oasis song and I actually met my wife thanks to her wearing an oasis shirt on the first day of a class we had together (her first day in college actually). Later proposed to her during a Noel concert. :)

This is how a lot of American fans became fans as well. It's a common theme among people in our local supporter's club. My user name is an oasis song and I actually met my wife thanks to her wearing an oasis shirt on the first day of a class we had together (her first day in college actually). Later proposed to her during a Noel concert. :)
Blur were better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.