Oasis and City fans abroad

Look at this vid about Indonesian City fans. They are fanatical and it would appear that a lot of them came to via Oasis. Nine minutes long this clip but quite enjoyable.

we could do with them at home games next year, wonder if our owner could have a plane on stand by

American from the south side of the continent. Discovered City in '97 thnx to the Gallaghers, though already a sky blue (Sporting Cristal) been rooting since then for MCFC, the fucking glory hunter, me. No, was not at York away.

I'm another intentional supporter who became a City fan largely due to Oasis. In fact, I'd say say Oasis played a part in every single English speaking American City fan that I've ever met. I know a few US Latinos (Mexicans/El Salvadorians) who are City fans. I've asked them if they know any Oasis songs, they looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language (pun intended).

I'm another intentional supporter who became a City fan largely due to Oasis. In fact, I'd say say Oasis played a part in every single English speaking American City fan that I've ever met. I know a few US Latinos (Mexicans/El Salvadorians) who are City fans. I've asked them if they know any Oasis songs, they looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language (pun intended).

must have something to do with the cigarettes and alcohol 8-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.