Oasis and City fans abroad

In jfk airport. Only us n the dips represented in the sports shop. Mustn't grumble.

There are a fair number of the Hollywood Blues group who support City because of Oasis, I much prefer them to the post take over blues.
The Oasis blues have been City fans longer and been following us way back when we were shit.
I don't really have much time for the glory seekers though as they tend to be ignorant knobs, constantly changing the date they became blues and spitting their dummy out when we lose a game.

Doesn't surprise me, I mean I'm a local lad been going to games since i was a kid yet what kept me proud of being a Blue was in part due to Oasis.
Sounds sad but the footy was fucking dire and i'd question at times why I was a blue as friends and so on in the area were all enjoying themselves being rag bastards.

Fast forward to 2016 and it seems a large chunk of our young fanbase are carbon copies of the whole stone roses thing, literally covered head to toe in their fashion sense.
And they are/were a rag band.

You have to give Noel and Liam some credit, they almost single handedly attracted new City fans around the world for us while we were really shit.
More power to those blues for picking us instead of the rags who were winning pretty much everything at the same time.

You have to give Noel and Liam some credit, they almost single handedly attracted new City fans around the world for us while we were really shit.
More power to those blues for picking us instead of the rags who were winning pretty much everything at the same time.
Yes, more power to them... Sadly I wasn't given the fucking choice Haha.
I was told from a baby to hate Man Utd, and given a Blue shirt to wear.

Lucky now however

Some might say, we will find a brighter day

I must be the exception then. I didn't even know the Gallagher brothers were City fans till I read an article Noel wrote on the club. I was more aware from other area artists like Billy Duffy from The Cult and Ian Curtis from Joy Division. But entertainers are often linked to sports teams.

Part of the reason I became a City fan actually. Kid you not. A smart part, but definitely note worthy.

I'm Canadian. And a big Oasis fan. Supporting City and Oasis felt very natural to me together when I was young and watching the Prem.

That and hating United. There was no other team to support in my eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.