Oasis, Heaton Park

mcmanus said:
Going picking up some mates tonight from Heaton Park anyone know what time they will finish?

I dont think it finishes till 11 and there is a pick up point at the sainsburys car park

mcmanus said:
Going picking up some mates tonight from Heaton Park anyone know what time they will finish?

They came on played one song and had to go off.

Came back on and had to go off again so start delayed till about 5 minutes ago. Noel said "it's a free gig from now on - you're all going to get your money back" and then said they'd play beyond 11 till they were forced to stop.

Nothing new to add to their live show for me...

They'll play f*ckin in the bushes to open with, dedicate stop crying your heart out to man u fans, and mention City a few times. Piss will be thrown about, fights aplenty, and the usual backdrop of quotes and beatles-esque psychedelia.

Lacking in any innovation for 5 years.

bluenova said:
mcmanus said:

Came back on and had to go off again so start delayed till about 5 minutes ago. Noel said "it's a free gig from now on - you're all going to get your money back" and then said they'd play beyond 11 till they were forced to stop.
Sorry mate, but could you explain a bit better. What has happened?

bluenova said:
mcmanus said:

That does not sound good

ASH-MCFC said:
Sorry mate, but could you explain a bit better. What has happened?

Technical difficulties - must have got them sorted now because they've been playing for 15 minutes. Noel said everyone can have their money back (I think cos he just wanted to use the Woodstock quote "it's a free concert from now on") and that they'd play past 11 unless they were forced to stop.

I'm over half a mile away and can hear every flippin word!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.