Oasis, Heaton Park

Heaton park giving love: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvWVBtg_1Uc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvWVBtg_1Uc</a>
tOP BAND

Went last night! AMAZING! Got right near the front and some random lad even got me on his shoulders for abit! Wish i had gone again tonight but ill wait until Wembley and Benicassim!

bluecm said:
bluecm said:
Has anyone who went on thursday sent off for their refund yet?

If so does anyone know which is the serial number on the ticket?

bump...
looking at the ticket i think it's the number in the little white box on the bottom left of the main section of the ticket and on the stub part to, sent three off this morning and all the numbers ran on in order unlike the bar code, hope this helps.

I thought free peace were twisted wheel, they did a really good job of saying who they were, biggest gig of their life, you'd think they'd say their name! Didn't really like twisted wheel when they came on, I thought they were doing a radiohead cover at one bit but it just seemed to be the chorus from 'just' played over and over.
Got the enemy mixed up with editors so was dissapointed when I found out they were the 'woah woah woah' band, but they were pretty good!
Kasabian were shocking, such a weak sound.

Oasis were great, was really suprised at how tame the crowd was though, considering they were being wankers all day! Highlights have to be my big mouth (forgot how much I love that song) and acoustic don't look back in anger. Was impressed with the new songs as well, had a laugh at all the beatles lyrics in them.

Pain in the arse getting back to town after!

blue_soundwave said:
I thought free peace were twisted wheel, they did a really good job of saying who they were, biggest gig of their life, you'd think they'd say their name! Didn't really like twisted wheel when they came on, I thought they were doing a radiohead cover at one bit but it just seemed to be the chorus from 'just' played over and over.
Got the enemy mixed up with editors so was dissapointed when I found out they were the 'woah woah woah' band, but they were pretty good!

Oasis were great, was really suprised at how tame the crowd was though, considering they were being wankers all day! Highlights have to be my big mouth (forgot how much I love that song) and acoustic don't look back in anger. Was impressed with the new songs as well, had a laugh at all the beatles lyrics in them.

Pain in the arse getting back to town after!

Couldn’t agree more with this!
I was sooooo disappointed when Kasabian played! I LOVE them and they just seemed to lack the Vocals on any of the tracks they did!
I thought that with Empire, Shoot the Runner, Club Foot that they would set the place on “fire” but sadly….. It wasn’t as good as I was expecting!
Did like there remix of LSF though!
Not a fan of The Enemy but thought they played really well……. Credit to them!
Oasis – out of this world!

Was near the front and got covered in god knows what and my legs are killing from standing for 7 hours but ……………….hey ho!

Went yesterday and it was quality.

Didn't think Twisted Wheel were very good. The Enemy were ok. Kasabian were very good. Oasis were quality.

Wish I had not been working so I could have gone earlier and got into the front section. But tbh it was good where we were stood near the front of the second section just to the left of the middle. Also wish I hadn't had a history exam this morning then I would definately have got the day off work and gone earlier and had a drink in the park before.

blue_soundwave said:

I know people have opinions and are entitled to voice them but i can't believe what i just read here, unbelievable.

Oasis were amazing last night, absolutely incredible!, The Enemy and Kasabian were both immense, both just top class and have really good stage presence, the enmy were well up for it and the crowd was actually rougher for them than Oasis!, also L.S.F was one of the best live performances of a song i've ever seen in my life.

I got there at 12.30 and i was 5th in the queue at the entrance nearest the stage, got in and legged it to the circle and got on the barrier to the right of the stage infront of noels position, stayed their all day for over 9 hours getting squashed and soaking wet!, i'm absolutely knackered and very sore today, ribs, back and chest is killing me, but it was definitely worth it all though!

Me mate also got half of tom's tamberine which split in half after it hit the barrier infront of us.

It was "bloody awesome" & that's my daughters words.
A very,very kind Scots steward sorted me & my daughter out with silver wristbands that got is into the front section,this guy MADE the night what it was,cheers mate.
Anyone see that that balloon with Bluemoon on it with the bottom of it alight in the sky ????????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.