Oasis, Heaton Park

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Who's going, and on which day?

having cups of piss thrown over you, full of middleton and langley rats robbing you, warm beer, mmmm dont think so

oasis played 2 good concerts at mainer rd, after that they went down and down and down

cheadlehulmeblue said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:

having cups of piss thrown over you, full of middleton and langley rats robbing you, warm beer, mmmm dont think so

oasis played 2 good concerts at mainer rd, after that they went down and down and down
hey im from middleton! it aint' liverpool you know there not all rats!

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Bowers said:
Just had an email

Showtimes:
Gates open - 2pm
Free Peace - 5.05pm (Sat & Sun only)
Twisted Wheel - 5.45pm
The Enemy - 6.30pm
Kasabian - 7.30pm
Oasis - 9.00pm
Show ends - 11.00pm

Looking forward to seeing Kasabian too, supposed to be very good live

Ive never seen Kasabian so im looking forward to these the most and I cant wait for Twisted Wheel aswell, I missed out on them last year so should be good.

I don thave to go only live 5 min walk away .Open me Window & will be able to here them

cheadlehulmeblue said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:

Missed out on tickets then? ;-).

ConnorMCFC said:
cheadlehulmeblue said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:

i know mate, no offence intended but you know what i mean....i used to live in birch and know what i mean......

cheadlehulmeblue said:
ConnorMCFC said:
cheadlehulmeblue said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:

i know mate, no offence intended but you know what i mean....i used to live in birch and know what i mean......
i do mate i was only messing around

I'm going on Saturday. Seen Oasis 3 times before.

Predictions are Twisted Wheel and The Enemy - Wank

Kasabian - might be really good but might be wank

Oasis - Will be ok. The Majority of the bad singing, out of tune playing and general amateurish will be drowned out by 75,000 "Lads" with arms in the air holloring every word. Dependant on where you stand in the crowd you will get

a) Covered in Piss
b) Battered
c) Crushed
D) All of the above

D is applicable if you stand within about the first 5 - 10,000 people

Oasis will undoubtly put on a good show but then again, so people tell me, does Robbie Williams

4HeatonsBlue said:
I'm going on Saturday. Seen Oasis 3 times before.

Predictions are Twisted Wheel and The Enemy - Wank

Kasabian - might be really good but might be wank

Oasis - Will be ok. The Majority of the bad singing, out of tune playing and general amateurish will be drowned out by 75,000 "Lads" with arms in the air holloring every word. Dependant on where you stand in the crowd you will get

a) Covered in Piss
b) Battered
c) Crushed
D) All of the above

D is applicable if you stand within about the first 5 - 10,000 people

Oasis will undoubtly put on a good show but then again, so people tell me, does Robbie Williams

I'm surprised you bought a ticket then, haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.