Oasis, Heaton Park

MCFC_Freestyler said:
blue_soundwave said:
I thought free peace were twisted wheel, they did a really good job of saying who they were, biggest gig of their life, you'd think they'd say their name! Didn't really like twisted wheel when they came on, I thought they were doing a radiohead cover at one bit but it just seemed to be the chorus from 'just' played over and over.
Got the enemy mixed up with editors so was dissapointed when I found out they were the 'woah woah woah' band, but they were pretty good!
Kasabian were shocking, such a weak sound.

I know people have opinions and are entitled to voice them but i can't believe what i just read here, unbelievable.

Haha fair enough man, what about, Kasabian? I was dissapointed with them 'cause they're alright on record but I don't think I've ever seen a 6 piece make such a weak sound in my life, none of the punch I was expecting from them. Seemed that the second guitarist's entire job was to play one chord in the first 3 songs.

Been trying to find the twisted wheel song that sounds like Radiohead but not had any luck, is their anyone on here that's a fan? I think the main riff was just an octave run starting on C.

My mates just told me it was Kasabian that had the radiohead soundalike song, think it was their third one.

I went on Saturday had a wicked day, I love Kasabian such a wicked live band better than Oasis for me on the day, but was shattered by the end of the gig!

Best thing I saw all day was this guy drinking out of his Welly brilliant. I also pulled 2 birds in the crowd result!

The Doves next then Glasto top month of music!

Went Sunday and it was a decent gig. As I'm touching 40 I'm still hungover and aching like fuck from dancing. Where are my slippers and Horlicks?

monkh.jpg
5mcvfd.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.