Oasis Reunion Tour Tickets

Looking for 1 ticket any night at Heaton Park if anyone has a spare. Thanks.

After waiting 3 hours to get through on website, all the normal standing tickets at the bargain bucket price of £148 had gone and only the “in-demand” standing tickets at £355 were left when my daughter tried to get them.

Fuck off Noel and Liam you rip off merchants.

Not so much fuck off Noel and Liam, they don’t set the prices and even if they did the speed of sales indicate the prices are too low if anything

How about fuck off Ticketmaster you hopeless cunts for booting my daughter from the front to the back of the queue after 5 hrs waiting patiently because your systems aren’t fit for purpose

Not so much fuck off Noel and Liam, they don’t set the prices and even if they did the speed of sales indicate the prices are too low if anything

How about fuck off Ticketmaster you hopeless cunts for booting my daughter from the front to the back of the queue after 5 hrs waiting patiently because your systems aren’t fit for purpose
Well they should be involved in setting the prices and agreeing or not to dynamic pricing, and if they weren’t its’s because they couldn’t be bothered.

Desperately looking for 2 tickets for Heaton Park - Any date will do!!

More than happy to pay someone a hefty beer tax!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.