Oasis Reunion Tour Tickets

Well they should be involved in setting the prices and agreeing or not to dynamic pricing, and if they weren’t its’s because they couldn’t be bothered.
I think that would be akin to KDB and Big Erl getting involved in enforced season ticket relocations or loyalty points issues - it’s not realistic pal.

I think that would be akin to KDB and Big Erl getting involved in enforced season ticket relocations or loyalty points issues - it’s not realistic pal.
No it’s not KDB and Haaland are employees. Oasis are the employers,the promoters the managers the agents all the crew work for Oasis. Other artists do make sure. tickets are kept at a reasonable price other artists do say no to dynamic pricing.

Last edited:
No it’s not KDB and Haaland are employees. Oasis are the employers,the promoters the managers the agents all the crew work for Oasis. Other artists do make sure. tickets are kept at a reasonable price other artists do sy no to dynamic pricing.
Not sure I agree with that …. the brothers have enough trouble keeping themselves on the straight and narrow as it is without having to control every facet of a tour. Bossmen delegate.

Other lesser artists may say no to DP (no crude jokes pls !!) but how do we know the brothers were even aware of such a concept …. if I were a world famous rock n roll star with tens of millions in the bank my focus wouldn’t be on software used by the ticketing cartel

If anyone’s to blame it’s the successive govts who’ve failed to clamp down on a whole raft of unfair practises by these fuckers.

Looking for 2 spares, any venue and date if there’s any going at any time.

Thanks in advance blues.

If anyone has a spare from now until.the concerts, please PM me. I'll collect anywhere in Gtr Manchester and an hour outside of Gtr Manchester. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.