Oasis reunion

Society doesn’t want the Jack-the-lads in bands, Oasis, lad-mag, pisshead, pills and cocaine, Summers in Ibiza, all-dayers and all-nighters, home and away with your footy team, England fan, patriotic, politically-averse subculture anymore.

They want us emasculated, silenced and never to have any enjoyment until we’ve all disappeared into the ether or converted into their miserbale cult existences, forever finding no enjoyment in anything.

The music industry has turned its back on us. Even our football teams are replacing us with tourists, and look at how much shit all the softies give England fans these days (similar dismissive punching-down attitude seen that article posted on here yesterday calling Oasis fans flag shaggers and Reform voters).

Yeah we might be a bit loud, lary and not perfectly PC, yeah we might wake up in a bread crate down the side of a supermarket at 5am after a night out… but I’ll tell you what our house+techno clubbing scene of the ’90s and ’00s was more inclusive and diverse than anything going on in society these days, and we know how to enjoy ourselves more than any other group of people around today.

Hopefully, Oasis coming back kick-starts some decent new British bands coming out. I’ve not been impressed with a British band, coincidentally, since Oasis split up. Odd songs here and there from a few bands here and there, but nothing special.

Agree with every word of that.

Good luck getting your Golden Tickets for Live 25
tomorrow Blues.

Just to get you in the mood.Here's the gig from Wembley in 2000

0:16 Fuckin' In The Bushes
3:17 Go Let It Out
8:44 Who Feels Love?
14:48 Supersonic
19:39 Shakermaker
24:34 Acquiesce
28:56 Step Out
33:14 Gas Panic!
41:37 Roll With It
46:06
46:31 Stand By Me
52:20 Wonderwall
57:06 Cigarettes & Alcohol
1:04:42 Don't Look Back In Anger
1:10:10 Live Forever
1:16:03 Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black)
1:20:02 Champagne Supernova
1:26:41 Rock 'n' Roll Star

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.