Oasis reunion

I hope a few proper fans get tickets. It's a shame many will miss out to a load of tik tok tossers who will spend the whole time filming and will contribute FA to the atmosphere.

Win some, lose some for me.

I hope a few proper fans get tickets. It's a shame many will miss out to a load of tik tok tossers who will spend the whole time filming and will contribute FA to the atmosphere.

I signed up to the oasis mailing list in the mid 90s and got a code. Hoping they are using that to reward some longevity

I’d love it if all electronic devices were banned and it was just paper tickets.

No selfies, no Insta pics, no videos, no thousands of arms in the air so all you see are smartphone screens instead of the band/stage with most people not even properly watching or listening because they’re living the moment through their phones.

Been to a few clubs over the years where you were denied entry if you had a camera or phone on you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.