Oasis reunion

I think ironically (still shite) people who managed to get to the front of the queue have suffered due to getting there too early and site still being shit. Maybe once the ridiculous FOMO wears off and people leave the site it’ll run smoother for others when they get there.

The Heaton Park gigs will be a nightmare for security and police, it is a disaster waiting to happen ?
Ticketless fans will fancy gibbing in and rushing the entrances, trouble inside, its going to be a right mess.

I can see the Heaton Park gigs not happening and the police will pull the plug for safety reasons
IMG_1944.jpeg

Can't even get in on 4 devices, been on ticketmaster since 8am.

I hope we're a step closer to physical queues outside a ticket office once again, it's one way to sort between who actually wants to go and the grifters.
if you are using 4 different devices to get into Ticketmaster it will kick you out unless you are trying to access four different Ticketmaster accounts.

The Heaton Park gigs will be a nightmare for security and police, it is a disaster waiting to happen ?
Ticketless fans will fancy gibbing in and rushing the entrances, trouble inside, its going to be a right mess.

I can see the Heaton Park gigs not happening and the police will pull the plug for safety reasons

Thousands jib Parklife every year and it barely makes the news. No chance they cancel this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.