Oasis reunion

Trying to book tickets to a harp recital but struggling with the website. Might be my wifi, not sure.

Anyone else having issues with Ticketmaster this morning?
Seriously I don't know why Ticketmaster can't be set up so you can click throught to the event you want on the date you want and queue for that only. Would it be that hard for a company that big?

Seriously I don't know why Ticketmaster can't be set up do you can click throught o the event you want on the date you want and queue for that only. Would it be that hard for a company that big?
Probably not, but they probably think it adds to your experience. That “not knowing anxiety” you have in not knowing if you’ll get tickets to the Ugandan percussion recital or not.

Seriously I don't know why Ticketmaster can't be set up so you can click throught to the event you want on the date you want and queue for that only. Would it be that hard for a company that big?
I suspect it's the sheer demand of maybe towards 1 million people trying to hit their IT at the same on using multiple browsers and devices. I'd love to see the stats though as normally they are pretty reliable. The See and Gigs seem to be really struggling and keep going down completely...

Probably not, but they probably think it adds to your experience. That “not knowing anxiety” you have in not knowing if you’ll get tickets to the Ugandan percussion recital or not.
I'll be reading 17th century Guatemalan poetry in Piccadilly Gardens later. Tickets still available if you fancy it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.