Oasis reunion

I suspect it's the sheer demand of maybe towards 1 million people trying to hit their IT at the same on using multiple browsers and devices. I'd love to see the stats though as normally they are pretty reliable. The See and Gigs seem to be really struggling and keep going down completely...
Read one article saying 5m people applied!

I suspect it's the sheer demand of maybe towards 1 million people trying to hit their IT at the same on using multiple browsers and devices. I'd love to see the stats though as normally they are pretty reliable. The See and Gigs seem to be really struggling and keep going down completely...
Gigs and Tours is SJM's white label of See Tickets. It's the same website - just with G&T, SJM take a cut of the booking fee.

I’m 41k in Morrisons cafe (on there wi-do) and have my birthday meal in pub at 12:30

Fuuuuck!
Sorry mate. Before I'm back to sleep now for a few more Zzzzzs before the matches today, I'll say "Happy Birthday" and hope you get tickets. You of all fans should get to go.

Still in a queue that is not moving in progress now, so expect I'll still be in one when I'm back up in a few hours.

"If it happens, then it happens" - We Weren't Promised Oasis Tickets

Seriously I don't know why Ticketmaster can't be set up so you can click throught to the event you want on the date you want and queue for that only. Would it be that hard for a company that big?

Probably because around 5 million people are trying to do the same thing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.