Oasis reunion

I understand people wanting to see Oasis but why didn't the bulk of people just go watch the live solo through over the years?

Both of them played the tunes and it's hardly going to sound any different is it? I went to watch Noel years ago at £50. Weird seeing so many people tie themselves up in knots over this.

I understand people wanting to see Oasis but why didn't the bulk of people just go watch the live solo through over the years?

Both of them played the tunes and it's hardly going to sound any different is it? I went to watch Noel years ago at £50. Weird seeing so many people tie themselves up in knots over this.
Because you've also got to sit through two hours of the High Flying Birds dross?

I've given up on queueing. I'm going to cover myself in piss and stand in the back garden watching the 1996 Maine Road gigs in homage to Heaton Park

What I found is people only go for the Oasis songs. I actually look some of their solo stuff, but let’s be honest, we all want to see Rock n Roll Start and Cigarettes and Alcohol, don’t we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.