Oasis reunion

Just been told that the gigsandtours tickets are being transferred to Ticketmaster due to their website crashing.

I know someone who works for ticketmaster but there were no freebies for staff, well not at her level anyway. She’s in the queue like us

And here you have it.

23m ago11.32 BST

IT expert warns 'huge possibility' bots buying tickets​

An IT expert has warned there is a “huge possibility” that high numbers of Oasis tickets are being purchased by computer bots at once.

Ticket re-sellers often use automated software to buy more tickets for events than they are allowed, only to sell them on at higher prices.

Oasis fans also reported being hit with website outage issues while trying to book shows on Saturday.

Jake Moore, global cybersecurity adviser at software security firm Eset said some groups have the right software and knowledge to manipulate ticket websites, and even use bots to “swoop in and purchase high numbers of tickets at once”.

He told the PA Media: “Being the next series of concerts since the demand for Taylor Swift tickets, I would suggest there would be a huge possibility of bots being used to swoop in.”

Also the legal tout twats viagogo are defending people reselling on their site at ridiculous prices.

Me and a mate paid £15 to watch Noel at Wigan a month or so ago. Got them last minute off a ticket site as hadn’t sold out.

He did about 8/9 oasis songs but I enjoyed his solo stuff more.

I also went to Liam’s gig at the co-op which was good but I felt it was a bit tribute band like and i enjoyed his Etihad one more the other year as he varied the set with a few of his own.

I prefer watching bands that still make and perform new music.
I really hope Oasis don't try out any new material. If I get tickets, I just want the bangers from definitely maybe and What's the story.

And here you have it.

23m ago11.32 BST

IT expert warns 'huge possibility' bots buying tickets​

An IT expert has warned there is a “huge possibility” that high numbers of Oasis tickets are being purchased by computer bots at once.

Ticket re-sellers often use automated software to buy more tickets for events than they are allowed, only to sell them on at higher prices.

Oasis fans also reported being hit with website outage issues while trying to book shows on Saturday.

Jake Moore, global cybersecurity adviser at software security firm Eset said some groups have the right software and knowledge to manipulate ticket websites, and even use bots to “swoop in and purchase high numbers of tickets at once”.

He told the PA Media: “Being the next series of concerts since the demand for Taylor Swift tickets, I would suggest there would be a huge possibility of bots being used to swoop in.”
Don’t think it needed an IT expert to tell us that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.