Oasis reunion

Pound to a Penny all the fans wanted was Oasis songs at Noel high fly birds gigs, Noel is a genius and one of the greatest songwriters BUT they forget it's not always about them, It's the whole package OASIS/Beatles/The jam.

Lennon McCartney Weller Gallagher Need their Bandmates to Rock the House.

Yes, Burnout happens because of the demands, But peaked, Well why go solo or do something else then end up regretting the break-up, YOU can do all 3, Solo,high-flying birds, and Oasis, Never break up, just do something else until it runs its course, and have a break and go again,

The Beatles should have reformed and probably would have if not for Lennon being shot dead, Paul Weller is so far up his arse to see The Jam still had mileage on the clock, Pretty Much like The Smiths and Morrissey

But it’s worked out perfect for both of them.

Oasis had a huge debut album followed by WTSMG which was even bigger, Be Here Now was start of the decline and eventually they lost their way.

When they split, Oasis were struggling, new Albums were patchy at best.

Both went Solo, both selling out venues everywhere they went, Number 1 albums all over the place.

Now would be the perfect time to reunite.

But it’s worked out perfect for both of them.

Oasis had a huge debut album followed by WTSMG which was even bigger, Be Here Now was start of the decline and eventually they lost their way.

When they split, Oasis were struggling, new Albums were patchy at best.

Both went Solo, both selling out venues everywhere they went, Number 1 albums all over the place.

Now would be the perfect time to reunite.

I get the reason and understand the demands BUT you are in the BIGGEST Band in the World, just take a break and do your own stuff and leave the door open for the future,

Oasis reunion if it happens will be for one thing only Peggy, She will want her Boys to get on again because the family is her world,

The gig will be full of dicks who don't normally attend gigs. It won't be the authentic / organic experience we had in the 90s/00s.

The crowd at the recent Liam gigs was far better than the last few Oasis I went to. No point in thinking you’re gonna go back to the 90s where there were no phones etc, just go and enjoy it without trying to compare to ‘back in the day’

Pound to a Penny all the fans wanted was Oasis songs at Noel high fly birds gigs, Noel is a genius and one of the greatest songwriters BUT they forget it's not always about them, It's the whole package OASIS/Beatles/The jam.

Lennon McCartney Weller Gallagher Need their Bandmates to Rock the House.

Yes, Burnout happens because of the demands, But peaked, Well why go solo or do something else then end up regretting the break-up, YOU can do all 3, Solo,high-flying birds, and Oasis, Never break up, just do something else until it runs its course, and have a break and go again,

The Beatles should have reformed and probably would have if not for Lennon being shot dead, Paul Weller is so far up his arse to see The Jam still had mileage on the clock, Pretty Much like The Smiths and Morrissey
I didn’t. I love Council Skies by Noel and enjoyed the first part of his Wigan gig recently more than the Oasis part. I enjoyed Liam at the Etihad more too when he threw a few of his new songs in. I thought his gig this year was a bit tribute band like.

The crowd at the recent Liam gigs was far better than the last few Oasis I went to. No point in thinking you’re gonna go back to the 90s where there were no phones etc, just go and enjoy it without trying to compare to ‘back in the day’
It will be full of plastic music fans who have never been to a gig and attention seeking arseholes thinking they're ace by sitting the shoulders of their mates which warrants a pint cup being launched to the head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.