Oasis reunion

Thing I’m dreading is if it’s like the roses reunion at heaton, loadsa coked up kids looking for trouble who weren’t even born when the magic happened
Wont be the kids that are the problem at any new oasis gig, it will be the tsunami of coke snot from now 50 odd year old blokes who can afford more of it than they could back then when Orangeboom and cheap dirty amphet was the rage

Wont be the kids that are the problem at any new oasis gig, it will be the tsunami of coke snot from now 50 odd year old blokes who can afford more of it than they could back then when Orangeboom and cheap dirty amphet was the rage
I’m 55 pal, the thought of blokes my age taking coke boggles my brain!!, I’m no angel pal I took most “cool drugs” during the acid house & madchester times, happy days indeed, but I was 20yrs old!!

[
Thing I’m dreading is if it’s like the roses reunion at heaton, loadsa coked up kids looking for trouble who weren’t even born when the magic happened

It was horrible. I saw quite a few fights just in my immediate area so god knows what it was like generally.
Those massive outdoor gigs are scary as security can be hundreds of yards away. Never ever again.

Not really interested. Saw them at Earls Court and Maine Rd. In their prime and Both ace gigs. I’ll leave it there
I'm in a similar mindset and have great memories from the more authentic gigs we were able to see.

A good portion of those attending will know one or two songs, and will be going just so they can upload videos / photos to their scoail media for likes. Shame really, as genuine music fans will lose out to these arseholes.

Oasis were a huge part of my life whenthey came out and i was 18 ish.
Just massive.
I saw them at maine road, which wont be topped as well as probably 8/9 other times.

My heart sank a little when i came out heaton park was a likely venue. Ill probably leave it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.