Oasis reunion

Me and my Mrs went to the Etihad concert in 2005 when the barrier bust. I remember the walk upto the ground was full of nobhead utd fans singing their nursery rhymes.
Was a decent gig what I remember.
Went the same night but we walked to the ground from the Dry Bar with a load of Rangers fans, and thankfully no nursery rhymes

If it does happen, I hope people aren't expecting the Oasis of the early-mid nineties. Their voices won't be as strong as they once were, and they'll be getting around the stage with their zimmer frames. Be gentle with them.

The demand for this will be off the scale but I’ve got a feeling it will be a bit of an anti climax. How can they ever be as good as they were in the 90’s? Ill still try and get one though no doubt :-)

From memory I like these. The rest of their songs I just find boring dadrock.
Noel (and possibly Liam too) is a Chameleons fan I'd love to see them on the bill.

Slide Away
Live Forever
Morning Glory
Let's All Make Believe
Be Here Now
Champagne Supernova
D'Ya Know What I Mean
Some Might Say
Cast No Shadow
Cigarettes and Alcohol
Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Hindu Times
Acquiesce
Married With Children

Columbia!

If it does happen, I hope people aren't expecting the Oasis of the early-mid nineties. Their voices won't be as strong as they once were, and they'll be getting around the stage with their zimmer frames. Be gentle with them.
Liam’s got a better voice now than he did from 1998-2015.

It’s not 1992-1997 Liam, but he’s much more serious about his voice now than he was in the 00s.

Liam’s got a better voice now than he did from 1998-2015.

It’s not 1992-1997 Liam, but he’s much more serious about his voice now than he was in the 00s.
He’s nowhere near what I saw and heard in ‘94. Miles off. Sings couple keys below as he knows he can’t cut the original mustard. Cuts away from end of lines, all the things singers do when they can’t quite hack it. He knows it, we all know it snd no amount of “He only drinks lemon tea and honey” can hide it. He was rumbled a long time ago.

Saw them at Maine Rd and then again at The Etihad. Maine Rd was great and Etihad wasn't bad either ;-) Not sure I'd want to do it again though as those memories would be hard to beat.
Hope those who get tickets have a great time though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.