Oasis reunion

I wonder if they’ve got an album planned depending how they get on with the tour next year? Noel has already said he’s got two “rock n roll” albums up his sleeve.

I think they could pull an Album off.
Liam has been ultra professional going solo, getting older and knows he cant piss around nowadays.

I think they could pull an Album off.
Liam has been ultra professional going solo, getting older and knows he cant piss around nowadays.
The roses said they had new material but after all for one I think it’s hey decided against it .

I hope they do some new songs. I remember the roses reunion and being excited about their "17 new stuffs " as reni put it.
We got treated to a load of guff called All For One, really was a pile of shite though Beautiful Thing was brilliant.

I'm sure Noel and Liam and whoever still have decent tunes to put out between them.

Not good enough to support Oasis.
Each to their own of course but I'd argue they're too good and too big in their own right to support Oasis or anyone else. And vice versa of course. I think a mega-concert where they both headline would be epic though. A bit like what the Manics and Suede have done recently, but obviously this would be on another level altogether.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.