Oasis reunion

Might as well be called the Gallaghers if the whole band is not reunited as it’s not really Oasis is it?

How would you define the whole band? I can think of three drummers, two bassists and two rhythm guitarists. There might be more as I gave up with them at one point.

It’d be Gallagher, Gallagher, Bonehead, Guigsy and White for me although Gem and Andy were very good musicians too.

At the end of the day, Noel and Liam sell this out themselves.

Well you should have asked before you posted two up from here.
And after consultation with my financial advisor @Lowtower prices have gone into the ‘think of a number’ realm.

I’m just doing the catering for this gig mate:

Red Stripe £8 a can

20 Benson and Hedges £30

Pie £7

How would you define the whole band? I can think of three drummers, two bassists and two rhythm guitarists. There might be more as I gave up with them at one point.

It’d be Gallagher, Gallagher, Bonehead, Guigsy and White for me although Gem and Andy were very good musicians too.

At the end of the day, Noel and Liam sell this out themselves.
And Ringo Starrs son on drums. You cannot recreate the band as the moment has gone and the edginess can’t be the same. Apparently Guigsy hasn’t spoken to them since he left so any chance of the original line up is not possible

And Ringo Starrs son on drums. You cannot recreate the band as the moment has gone and the edginess can’t be the same. Apparently Guigsy hasn’t spoken to them since he left so any chance of the original line up is not possible
Cant see Tony the original drummer getting the call for these gigs

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas will be happy with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shite.
fuck sake mate.

get it right it's gazelles not sambas ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.