Oasis...

Banned Tosspot said:
Oh and I've bumped into Liam in the middle of summer in a parka smelling of pissy sweat.

To be fair, he wasn't being a **** and we had a decent/casual chat about City and Burnage.

LOL. Didn't call him a twat then...

BT, you should give this one up...as you look kinda silly trying to make yourself out to be cooler, harder, and smarter than Liam & Noel...

BillyShears said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Oh and I've bumped into Liam in the middle of summer in a parka smelling of pissy sweat.

To be fair, he wasn't being a **** and we had a decent/casual chat about City and Burnage.

BT, you should give this one up...as you look kinda silly trying to make yourself out to be cooler, harder, and smarter than Liam & Noel...
He did nothing at the time for me to call him a twat. I'm harder than Noel and more intelligent than Liam.

Banned Tosspot said:
BillyShears said:

He did nothing at the time for me to call him a twat. I'm harder than Noel and more intelligent than Liam.

I'm curious then...what did Noel do to offend you? I know you're a sensitive lad so maybe you just over-reacted...

BillyShears said:
Banned Tosspot said:

I'm curious then...what did Noel do to offend you? I know you're a sensitive lad so maybe you just over-reacted...
Maybe.

Laters.

Banned Tosspot said:
BillyShears said:
Maybe.

Laters.

Did he refuse to sign an autograph? Or was he too busy to stop and chat. I kinda picture him walking away and you yelling "you're a twat Noel..." People are busy you know, they don't have time to stop and chat to all their fans...especially when they have millions and millions of them...

The bloke from Bloc Party claims he was responsible for starting the argument which resulted in the split.

He was gloating about it on Radio 1. What a dick.

Oh and BT - well done for calling Noel a twat. If I'd had the chance I would of done the same to your hero.

liamctid said:
The bloke from Bloc Party claims he was responsible for starting the argument which resulted in the split.

He was gloating about it on Radio 1. What a dick.

Oh and BT - well done for calling Noel a twat. If I'd had the chance I would of done the same to your hero.

I know hes such an c***. What hes been saying is out of order. Oasis were boss blockparty are shiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BillyShears said:

Pfft BB2.0 Is not only cooler, smarter and harder than Liam and Noel but he's also richer and more successful!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.