Obama - The Big Issue........

Clubber

Under your bed, playing Monopoly with the Bogeyman
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6hsm81VXKY[/youtube]

Didn't see this posted.

Trump seems such a modest, nice fella. Think he would get on well with Alan Sugar...........

.............As the pair are both jumped up little twats who would sell their grannies arse for a box of Tampons.

Was going to post about it yesterday, but released Glenn Beck would get more credit from me than the clown that is Donald Trump!

On a side note I thought this was a gem from Two Jags before he got told off for the finishing word:
I wonder if Trump can provide a birth certificate for his hair? #wiggy(changed from wigger)

*wigger denotes White people trying to be Black.

Markt85 said:
Long may Obama continue, god knows the state of the world had he not won the election

You do know he is considered to be an utter failure as a President and being held wholly responsible for the fact America may go bankrupt

Skashion said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
You do know he is considered to be an utter failure as a President and being held wholly responsible for the fact America may go bankrupt
Source: Fox News
Fair play then. Fox News is a paragon of virtue and is widely held as the most reliable and honest news source in the world.

Skashion said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

No i would never listen to Fox News apart from to have a laugh, in honesty i cannot remember where i read it but it was quite a long article. I also have friends in America that voted for him and wish to fuck they hadnt now. Wont be the case with everyone but he hasnt exactly been the saviour they were all hoping for<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:16 pm --<br /><br />
malg said:
Skashion said:
Fair play then. Fox News is a paragon of virtue and is widely held as the most reliable and honest news source in the world.

Yeah on the day of the Japan Earthquake they run a story on some women from Dirty Dancing making a comeback for about 2 hours, awesome stuff

BoyBlue_1985 said:
No i would never listen to Fox News apart from to have a laugh, in honesty i cannot remember where i read it but it was quite a long article. I also have friends in America that voted for him and wish to fuck they hadnt now. Wont be the case with everyone but he hasnt exactly been the saviour they were all hoping for
If you look at American spending you'll find it's been out of control (i.e. big deficit spending) for a long long time starting with Reagan, apart from a brief respite in the Clinton years. If America is bankrupt the idea that it's solely down to Obama is beyond ridiculous. This debt problem has been looming for the past thirty years, not the last three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.