Obama - The Big Issue........

Skashion said:
Bigga said:
why the furore over Obama, who was born in Hawaii...??
Some people don't believe he was born in Hawaii or that he wasn't born there whilst it was a state of the United States (It became a state on August 21st 1959). That's the problem.

His real name is Barry Soetoro.

buzzer1 said:
Skashion said:
Some people don't believe he was born in Hawaii or that he wasn't born there whilst it was a state of the United States (It became a state on August 21st 1959). That's the problem.

Siegmund Freud was asked by his son Otto once what the psychological motive was behind him smoking cigars. Given his fathers predilection for finding a hidden reason for almost everything humans say or do I imagine he must have been expecting something Oedopal in his father's answer. However his dad's response to this question was:

"Otto, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

Perhaps if you didn't see a conspiracy in absolutely everything then you might not invite so much comment on your musings all the time.

You must, however, be fucking 'buzzing' at the moment as this current situation was made for unsubstantiated conjecture.

Baaaaaaaaaaa ;-)

ElanJo said:
Bigga said:
Can someone explain to me if McCain was born in Panama and ran for Presidency, why the furore over Obama, who was born in Hawaii...??

"the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens."

But... Why were people kicking off about Obama then??

It's double standards, let's say...

gordondaviesmoustache said:
buzzer1 said:

Siegmund Freud was asked by his son Otto once what the psychological motive was behind him smoking cigars. Given his fathers predilection for finding a hidden reason for almost everything humans say or do I imagine he must have been expecting something Oedopal in his father's answer. However his dad's response to this question was:

Perhaps if you didn't see a conspiracy in absolutely everything then you might not invite so much comment on your musings all the time.

You must, however, be fucking 'buzzing' at the moment as this current situation was made for unsubstantiated conjecture.

Baaaaaaaaaaa ;-)

Wey hey, calm down eh, take a chill pill Larry.
As for me inviting so much comment? Well comment is one thing, to debate is what it's about, but nastyness is for pricks and boy is there plenty on here;)

Why is it that if you and your fliock do'nt like what someone has posted then you start getting all angry and personal(not in this particular thread like) although i see you where awaiting my appearance as you said before, and when no CONSPIRACY NUTTERS came on you had another little bite/comment as to the whereabouts of the nutters(so to speak), so i would say it is you that is loving all this hence your eagerness to comment earlier.

Are you gonna answer my question about sitting on fences? you in or out?<br /><br />-- Mon May 02, 2011 5:42 pm --<br /><br />
Juan King said:
This is quality. Trump gets the piss taken out of him totally.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4&feature=share[/youtube]

-- Mon May 02, 2011 11:49 am --

This is quality. Trump gets the piss taken out of him totally.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4&feature=share[/youtube]

Trump's reaction to the piss taking tells you all you need to know about him. I would be more worried with him as President than Palin tbh.

That's how much he scares me.

Using a platform and a clearly premeditated attempt at discrediting somebody is a fkin disgrace, this tells me all i need to know about this Charlaton, he is a fkin Bully and it reminds me of this place when the sheep get rounded up and start attacking certain posters on this forum, absolute cok of a liar.

buzzer1 said:

Baaaaaaaaaaa ;-)

As for me inviting so much comment? Well comment is one thing, to debate is what it's about, but nastyness is for pricks and boy is there plenty on here;)

Why is it that if you and your fliock do'nt like what someone has posted then you start getting all angry and personal(not in this particular thread like) although i see you where awaiting my appearance as you said before, and when no CONSPIRACY NUTTERS came on you had another little bite/comment as to the whereabouts of the nutters(so to speak), so i would say it is you that is loving all this hence your eagerness to comment earlier.

Are you gonna answer my question about sitting on fences? you in or out?

-- Mon May 02, 2011 5:42 pm --

Trump's reaction to the piss taking tells you all you need to know about him. I would be more worried with him as President than Palin tbh.

That's how much he scares me.

Using a platform and a clearly premeditated attempt at discrediting somebody is a fkin disgrace, this tells me all i need to know about this Charlaton, he is a fkin Bully and it reminds me of this place when the sheep get rounded up and start attacking certain posters on this forum, absolute cok of a liar.

I'm glad you're looking out for my posts ;-)

I have responded to your fence sitting question on the thread it was posed on.

buzzer1 said:

Are you gonna answer my question about sitting on fences? you in or out?

-- Mon May 02, 2011 5:42 pm --

I'm glad you're looking out for my posts ;-)

I have responded to your fence sitting question on the thread it was posed on.

Hardly looking out for your posts when you are directly mentioning me in them, so really it is i that should be glad, well not glad but possibly worried;)

That deserves a thread of it's own,perhaps if you you could link it to City fans singing naughty songs it might even make the main board:)
Quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.