Obama - The Big Issue........

BoyBlue_1985 said:
buzzer1 said:
No mate thats just it you see, that is society today, right there.
It is'nt the first time that you have said such things so fishing it certainly is'nt. I am going fishing now on the canal with me Girls, got me tin foil hat and boots so no worries.

No most of the time i am actually questioning you but after i chat i gave up really. So this morning was fishing. Anyway if there is any conspiracy theory i do believe in it is this one, rockafellas and the illuminati is something i can believe in

Huh?

You would do right to believe in what twts the Rockerfellas(clinton is one imo, just look at him) and Rothschilds of this world are, the hole is bottomless mate, keep on diggin'.

This what I wrote in the other thread.
Bigga said:
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned that this is a HUGE boost for the Presidency of Obama. Huge.

Now, all he has to do is get the US back on track and you may see him touted as America's greatest Pres.

For those that think he's been 'useless', well you're fooked now.

Perhaps this is what he meant by 'more important issues to deal with'??

Bigga said:
Bigga said:
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned that this is a HUGE boost for the Presidency of Obama. Huge.

Now, all he has to do is get the US back on track and you may see him touted as America's greatest Pres.

Nah ,mate, just a coincidence that Bin ladens now paraded as dead, it's the ace in the hole for Obamas(Barrys) election campaign, a total and ANOTHER blagg and the sheeple have swallowed it hook, line etc etc.

PS, hope fam are good:)

Bigga said:
Bigga said:

I'd say it is, yeah. There is always a turning point when a president has lost popularity in their first term, almost without fail. This will get him re-elected, I'm sure of it.

Halfpenny said:
Bigga said:

I'd say it is, yeah. There is always a turning point when a president has lost popularity in their first term, almost without fail. This will get him re-elected, I'm sure of it.

And he was due a break.

I think he's doing a good job. I think that the level of expectation from some quarters when he was elected was absurd. It was always going to be a difficult term and people forget how bad things were in the US when he was elected - I was there the day he won the election and there was a real sense in the US at that time that the country was at risk of systemic collapse. Anyone coming into that is going to divide opinion, black or not.

I get a sense that he's ambivalent at best about the UK, but that doesn't stop me forming a view that he's a decent man.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, has a sinister and faintly comical air to him that puts me worryingly in mind of Adolf Hitler. A vain, humourless, bully who is so lacking in self awareness that he continues to sport that ridiculous hairstyle. People may say that how someone looks shouldn't inform your opinion of them but what does it say about a man, and the type of people he must surround himself with, that he must really believe that it doesn't make him look like an utter, utter ****.

buzzer1 said:
Bigga said:

Nah ,mate, just a coincidence that Bin ladens now paraded as dead, it's the ace in the hole for Obamas(Barrys) election campaign, a total and ANOTHER blagg and the sheeple have swallowed it hook, line etc etc.

PS, hope fam are good:)

Fam's great, pal. How's yours? Hope they're good too.

I gotta say, though, on the subject, I have to disagree with you. I know there are always 'shadowy figures' operating in the background of recent presidencies, but that doesn't mean that all presidents kow tow to these figures (President Kennedy being one and I believe Obama won't either).

One can be as cynical as you want to be, but you have to ask, when is there not a conspiracy theory not available, where powerful figures are concerned?? How do you know if a man is not just being genuine and fighting against the tide??

Sometimes you just have to wait and see and I, for one, am quite willing to do just that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.