OBE for Lord Firebrand

Lord Firebrand, who led the Queens’s funeral procession, has been awarded the OBE.
Lord Fireband is a horse. Welcome to 17th century UK.
Great name for a horse, as a kid in the 60's I used to ride a bay pony called Trigger, he was considered a safe ride for beginners. However, once off the leading rein I progressed to his faster, more belligerent, black pony brother, can't say what he was called but you can probably guess and it 100% wouldn't be allowed now.

Lord Firebrand, who led the Queens’s funeral procession, has been awarded the OBE.
Lord Fireband is a horse. Welcome to 17th century UK.
A much improved move would have been to have made him an MP, or has he already got a place in the other house as he's already a lord. Didn't Caligula make his horse a senator?

The horse didn't get an OBE. Do you write for The Sun?

Are you telling me the PDSA aren't actually in charge of the hounours system? So that 'consulting' firm I paid a shitlload of money to in order to get our Tiddles a gong was a rip off? Doh.

Lord Firebrand – also known as Yogi .
078ce55a25b6b0b4150821f8c38392be.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.