obsessed about united

billybragg said:
tonythecoleman said:
a couple of years ago nited played sunderland away live on telly.i counted niteds songs from the start. six songs were all about city,were f****N obsessed? now piss off our site u piece o shite.

with all due respect, don't you think (1) watching a rags match and (2) counting their nursery rhymes is a bit, y'know, obsessed?

I can watch the rags play, in fact you usually wont see better football and that is what its all about....but I cant really think of anything i hate more than some glory hunting daytripping bandwagon camera clicking rednosed twat singing Stupid nursery rhymes about City. More to the point, they hate scousers but love shrek, how does that work?

what a fucking idiot. Obviously another illiterate rag who doesnt have a clue. Go and switch sky sports on little boy and watch your heros on 28inch same as every week ;)

berti33 said:
just looking at your forum, as i sometimes do just to have a laugh, and i noticed how obsessed you are with united on your first page there are 10 topics on united, more than about your own team.
You wonder why we call you bitter. just an observation.
call me what you want but it's true.

obsessed, i dont ever go on your forum. i dont give a flying fuck what you , your team, or your supporters do to be honest. so just go and fuck off back to wence you came.

Maybe there should be a timed questionnaire for all new members to complete to prove they are blue.

Would have to be timed so the tossers couldn't look-up the answers on Google.

Anyone?

berti33 said:
just looking at your forum, as i sometimes do just to have a laugh, and i noticed how obsessed you are with united on your first page there are 10 topics on united, more than about your own team.
You wonder why we call you bitter. just an observation.
call me what you want but it's true.

derby day dick head on topic forum tit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.