obsessed about united

I think the 'obsessed with United' thing is correct in some cases. You only have to look at posters like Pam on this forum to see that. Coming across as happier with a United defeat than she is a City win. It's certainly no surprise that she hasn't posted here much since we went on a good run but she'll no doubt be back on here if we get beat on Sunday, mouthing off about how Hughes is a 'rag' etc.

berti33 said:
just looking at your forum, as i sometimes do just to have a laugh, and i noticed how obsessed you are with united on your first page there are 10 topics on united, more than about your own team.
You wonder why we call you bitter. just an observation.
call me what you want but it's true.

fuck off back to london!
fuck off back to london!

Whats fuckin sad. Not only are you on a city website is that u have 2 be a member to post a comment!
So ur a fucking rag yet a member of our site! Whos obbessed nw!
Fuckoff back to London with the rest of the scum!

Well I'm not that bothered about yoo nye tid, if I'm honest, I want City to do well, but I read recently about an ex keeper of ours who went and played at the swamp who said they try and tone down the derby by saying the Liverpool game is bigger, but they really hurt when they get beaten by City.

As lots of posters have written on here, if we mean so little to them, why are they always singing songs about us?

We know when we beat them it hurts. They hate it when they lose to City, and that's the beauty of it. They try and dismiss us, but they get all shirty when we kick their debt laden asses.

Bring it on.

A thread about our local rivals before a 'massive' derby.
How dare we discuss such a thing.

I fucking hate Utd! And we will discuss what we want.
Every game you play consists of songs about little citeh, in fact apart from that pathetic little song 'chumps of england chumps of Europe' all you do is sing about us. Yet were obsessed! Oh the irony.
This is OUR forum just as Manchester is OUR city.
Now fuck off back to Singapore you filthy, dirty, red bastard.

dannybcity said:
GStar said:
What utd fans don't tend to realise is, since the majority of us were either a, born in Manchester or b, live in Manchester, then we could quite easily have decided to utd if we felt the need to.

However, common sense, a decent upbringing, principles, morals or whatever you want to call them means we didn't.

Why do these thick idiots always presume we're jealous of them? You go on singing your nursey rhymes, dressing like a toddler whos about to paint the walls, go off to 'support' a club that rapes you over ticket prices and forces you to sign up for Cup games.

We're all more than happy on our side, thanks, the bitter tag wont be lasting too much longer, we've got the foundation and the resources to build a real threat to your self proclaimed dynasty. So whilst we may well end up along the same embarassing lines as your souless carcass of a corporation; run by money and greed... Remember, as Robinho takes on O Shea and some other Superstar slides it past that big ear dick you have for a keeper, that we were here before the money, before Sky and before the success. We know what being a real football supporter is all about, we never spent our whole lives idolising cheats and wondering why we couldn't understand anyone around us at match days.

Utd fans are like the bloodied wife of a scummy bully; staying loyal to something that takes from them what they need and tosses them back on the train home.

Never in my life have I read such a perfect summary of my feeling towards the rags. Fantastic post, in fact possibly the best bluemoon has ever seen.

(Bomber take note with your classless insults).

High words indeed (i think ;) ), Thanks.

berti33 said:
just looking at your forum, as i sometimes do just to have a laugh, and i noticed how obsessed you are with united on your first page there are 10 topics on united, more than about your own team.
You wonder why we call you bitter. just an observation.
call me what you want but it's true.

A FUCKING PATHETIC SAD LITTLE RED TWAT WHO HASNT GOT A LIFE, PROBABLY HAS FUCKING AIDS, YOU COME FROM EITHER SURREY, ESSEX OR KENTM, NEVER BEEN TO A GAME IIN YOUR LIFE, OK OK MAYBE ONE, YOU SUPPORT THEM BECAUSE 'THEY WIN EVERYTHING'.........SAD SAD MAN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.