Odd eating habits

Martyn

My girlfriend thinks its odd that i eat an apple with a knife. I said it makes me feel like a man if there is a dangerous tool involved.

Anyone else got any so called strange eating habits?

Not me, but my nan only realised youre meant to peel the wax off babybel when i told her. She had been eating them with it on for years

Jesus, I could be here all night.

Beans can go on toast but never bread.

Ham sandwiches, ham & tomato sauce, ham & cheese, cheese, cheese & sauce all fine but never ham, cheese and sauce.

Beans and gravy on the same plate should be banned and if a place where you've bought a meal serves up beans and gravy, you should eat for free.

Pizzas should always involve pineapple and preferably with doner meat.

Chips are fine on a barmcake but should never be eaten with a muffin.

When eating a Sunday dinner, all the vegetables should be eaten first so you're left with the good stuff like the mash, roasters and meat.

I've never eaten black pudding. I intend to try it but it will have to be under the right circumstances like a stag party or a weekend away with the missus.

Beans should be placed near my chips, not all over the fuckers.

There's more but my tea's ready.

Martyn said:
My girlfriend thinks its odd that i eat an apple with a knife.

Thats the way i eat it too.

I remember my ex's Grandad telling us he didn't much care for those Super Noodles he'd bought, hurt his gums he said. Turns out he'd not cooked them, just spread butter on them and ate them.

Martyn said:
My girlfriend thinks its odd that i eat an apple with a knife. I said it makes me feel like a man if there is a dangerous tool involved.

Anyone else got any so called strange eating habits?

My wife eats an apple like that. You may have a uterus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.