Odd eating habits

Not so much eating but drinking, in North Queensland a bloke from Papua New Guinea was in the boozer and ordered VB(fizzy shite lager) with Orange Juice.
The barman told me it's quite common for PNG blokes to do this,I wasn't tempted to try it.

Blucamp said:
I can only eat pizza with a knife and fork some people find that odd i dont know why ?

Same, especially for big fuck off slimey pizzas also massive burgers with loads of gunk and stuff I can only eat with a knife and fork, gets to messy otherwise

underneath the sky said:
I always rip my bread up into small pieces and lob it in the soup instead of dipping it drives the mrs mad!

The correct way to eat bread with soup

Rascal said:
underneath the sky said:
I always rip my bread up into small pieces and lob it in the soup instead of dipping it drives the mrs mad!

The correct way to eat bread with soup

Basically just soft croutons innit?

I cannot EVER pick up a bone like chops, ribs or whatever....can only eat with a knife and fork....or bear having any food on fingers....

I like a bit of everything on my fork - bacon, sausage, egg, beans, fried bread and hash brown or beef, mash, roast, carrot, parsnip and Yorkshire pudding.

My Dad eats all of one sort of veg, then another and so on, then potatoes, Yorkshire pud and finally the meat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.