Odd eating habits

blue underpants said:
BimboBob said:
I also love beans. Cold. Warm. In a can with a knife. Toasties. On toast. In a left over stew...
So im not the only one who puts beans in left over stew, the taste is unbelievable.
Mrs Underpants thinks its disgusting, she wont even look at it

What about the beans?????

paphos-mcfc said:
blue underpants said:
BimboBob said:
I also love beans. Cold. Warm. In a can with a knife. Toasties. On toast. In a left over stew...
So im not the only one who puts beans in left over stew, the taste is unbelievable.

What about the beans?????
Them as well !!!

blue underpants said:
Mrs Underpants bought some MnS chicken legs today, put them in the oven and burnt them black and has just sat there and devoured all six, fuckin unreal, they looked disgusting

I love burnt meat. Has a certain taste to it. Burnt meat is carcinogenic but who cares as long as it tastes good.

Fried eggs must be eaten without the yolk being broken, carefully cut out the yolk then eat whole.
Beans and garden peas are a great combination.
The wife thinks I'm odd for eating honey sandwiches.

johnny on the spot said:
1. Cook meat joint and remove from roasting tin.

2. Spend half an hour scraping and eating burnt shit from bottom of roasting tin.

3. Teflon also consumed, no fucks given.

What happens to the joint? In the bin?<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:09 am --<br /><br />
Martyn said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
blue underpants said:
Are you lot being bean-ist

Shocked by the dislike shown towards my favourite super-food.

I have a couple of weird ones, most of which have been developed as a result of being a student on a budget.

On the topic of beans, love them cold and straight out of the tin. Could sit there and eat them all day.

Another one is making a heap of pasta, drizzling it lightly with olive oil and then covering it with Heinz ketchup. Only Heinz though, really doesn't work for any home-brand stuff.

Cold beans out of the tin are brilliant. They dont taste the same cold and in a bowl.

I agree. Thought i dont use a spoon to eat them, i use a block of cheese as a scoop

Grill bacon for a bacon butty.

Butter enough bread for butty plus one extra round.

Put bacon onto bread for butty.

Take extra round, covered in butter and dip into the bacon juices in the grill.

strongbowholic said:
Grill bacon for a bacon butty.

Butter enough bread for butty plus one extra round.

Put bacon onto bread for butty.

Take extra round, covered in butter and dip into the bacon juices in the grill.

Christ. Ive got to admire that

blue underpants said:
BimboBob said:

Once, whilst playing for some God awful football club, I heard a small commotion coming from our home support end (around 50 people). I glanced round to see a mate of mine called Big Bill (named because he was fat and called Bill) with a placard in his hand that read...

"Ban Beans in Stew".

My soon to be wife was stood next to him grinning from ear to ear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.