Odd eating habits

maccadon said:
paphos-mcfc said:
daveduke67 said:
We were all on a group holiday together - Twenties. She was in our reps group and he was in another. When she'd finished the flesh she picked up the bones and started eating them. As we were WTF'ing this, the other group overheard and one of the lads said he did the same. They got together and when I spoke to her a year or so later they were still together - chomping on chicken bones.

Seemed an otherwise well balanced pleasant girl. Just ate bones.

Did she have any skeletons in her closet?

Would assume she ate em
Quite a humerus story.

I never use a spoon when i have soup, i mop every last drop up with bread, no bread no soup

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
This really winds the wife up, I hate cheese but I love pizzas.

Hahaha I'm the same.

Also love pie barms.

Hate peas.Cannot stand them on my plate.I won't push them to one side,I will not touch my meal at all as I'm convinced that everything else on my plate is contaminated by the evil little things.

Same with beans....minging

Are you insane, you dont like beans the great British staple, i dont know anyone who dosnt like beans, iv had them tonight.......blows off another Blazing Saddles fart....with sausages

blue underpants said:
Are you insane, you dont like beans the great British staple, i dont know anyone who dosnt like beans, iv had them tonight.......blows off another Blazing Saddles fart....with sausages

A change of username to brown underpants might be in order!

Mayonnaise should just fuck off. It has no place on earth and they always put it on burgers.

I adore Jam and Custard. A bowl of hot custard, cold jam, mix it up, delish.

1. Cook meat joint and remove from roasting tin.

2. Spend half an hour scraping and eating burnt shit from bottom of roasting tin.

3. Teflon also consumed, no fucks given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.