Odds on Mourinho in Summer??

The Fixer said:
Can someone please tell me why inter never went head to head with for mariga? only after the deal fell through did they sign him, just seem's a wee bit odd thats all.

the price mate , you were payng too much for him.

The Fixer said:
Can someone please tell me why inter never went head to head with for mariga? only after the deal fell through did they sign him, just seem's a wee bit odd thats all.

Abdolutly no proff but maybe inter knew thay could not compete with City but when they realized he wasnt coming to City they dived in

Seasideblue said:
The Fixer said:

Abdolutly no proff but maybe inter knew thay could not compete with City but when they realized he wasnt coming to City they dived in

As much as i love city, inter are still a cut above us and the boy would of still been in italy, i'm sure mariga would of opted for them over us?!

The Fixer said:
Mancio said:
the price mate , you were payng too much for him.

What did inter pay for him?

3 M euros for the half plus the half of biabiany (in a coownership) , biabiany is an inter young who was on loan at parma.

The Fixer said:
Seasideblue said:

As much as i love city, inter are still a cut above us and the boy would of still been in italy, i'm sure mariga would of opted for them over us?!

Totally agree with you mate BUT mony talks and bulshit walks and we offered him more money simples no ?

It may come down to mercenary footballers rather than LOYALTY to City like no doubt both me and you have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.