Odds on Mourinho in Summer??

alibobs36 said:
I am not knocking anybody merely pointing out what is very obvious that things are not right with the club,We are the richest club but still cant find a balance between the football and the wealth also not knocking Bob but he does seem to have problems with the team, Would i want to go back 5 years? would i fuck

manage a team of players who well know most of them will be sacked at the end of season is not so simple

and they know they will be sacked everyone the manager will be , mancini or mourinho is the same.

and they also know that getting the four spot they see grown the chanche to be sacked .

It seems I will have to use my Robinho shirt for polishing the car.
Can I keep my Mancini scarf for a while please. lol
Tevez Shirt staying firmly on my back.
Messi shirt in the wrapper.

Real want him apprently, so no chance. Would have loved him at city though.

Rammyblues said:
Have to say I was surprised at MH leaving.
Didn't know much about Mancini other than what I read on here so had an open mind.
First few games seemed to know what he was doing.
Now not so sure, doesn't seem to know how to handle big players, Robbiehas fucked off, the so called tiff with Bellars, Viera signing, three defensive midfield players, slow turgid football.
When asked a week or so when we would see the real Mancini team he said three months, just hoping that towards the end of the campaign we are playing fast attacking football along the deck (watched Shaktar Donesk the other night and was most impressed with their football)
If not don't give a fuck whether he stays or not.

give shaktars manager a go then

Pam said:
Keith Moon said:
So why do you think Inter would release him from his contract?

Because they want him gone and he wants to go.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/football/721659/MOURINHO-READY-TO-FACILITATE-ENGLISH-RETURN.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/f ... ETURN.html</a>

He would never splash out £5.5m to be released from the contract. Its just NOTW bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.