Odsonne Eduoard

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
Over my time on here, I advised you buy two Celtic players. VVD and Tierney. I will advise you buy Eduoard. I will be gutted when he goes, which he will. If he goes elsewhere you will have missed out yet again. Because of our league you will get him.for a relative song. If you don't I will look forrward to telling you I told you, when he does the business at the top level. You could have signed Tierney for £25m, now treble that at least. VVD for £70m now treble that. Same deal with Eddy.

Over my time on here, I advised you buy two Celtic players. VVD and Tierney. I will advise you buy Eduoard. I will be gutted when he goes, which he will. If he goes elsewhere you will have missed out yet again. Because of our league you will get him.for a relative song. If you don't I will look forrward to telling you I told you, when he does the business at the top level. You could have signed Tierney for £25m, now treble that at least. VVD for £70m now treble that. Same deal with Eddy.
We could have signed Tierney for 25. It's arguable whether he'd be doing a better job than Zinchenko for 1.7.

Tierney for £75m? VVD for £210m?

Repost tomorrow when you've sobered up.

Don't know about Eduoard but really like Tierney. He looks very good at the Arse .

Certainly VVD, thought that myself at the time. Have looked at the videos of Edouard. He is good, maybe a Lukaku style player but with more speed ? I guess we are hoping for Haaland, but not a bad back up option, agree,or Daka even.Levy will want 3 billion for Kane.
Out of interest. Used to think that Rangers and City were paired, United and Celtic. Seem to remember Rangers fans in the Kippax as a youngster ?? Do Celtic fans like City now or do the old views remain and dont know why those affiliations occured as the catholic/protestant was not an issue in Manchester as far as I am aware. Genuine question.

Certainly VVD, thought that myself at the time. Have looked at the videos of Edouard. He is good, maybe a Lukaku style player but with more speed ? I guess we are hoping for Haaland, but not a bad back up option, agree,or Daka even.Levy will want 3 billion for Kane.
Out of interest. Used to think that Rangers and City were paired, United and Celtic. Seem to remember Rangers fans in the Kippax as a youngster ?? Do Celtic fans like City now or do the old views remain and dont know why those affiliations occured as the catholic/protestant was not an issue in Manchester as far as I am aware. Genuine question.
To my knowledge there is no natural affiliations. You just like who you like. I never liked Utd or Liverpool. I preferred the underdogs, you and Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.