off another forum

bluemoon201164 said:
ive been on citymancs for two an half years.known as bluemoon64. i have just been kicked off the site for giveing my opinion on this subject. the everton fan who started this thread in the middle of december to me his full of shit.why. he said that david villa would sign for city in the 2nd week in january,for 30 million plus. he also gave the contract details for david villa to city. add ons for champs league, 50 appearances 100 appearances goals scored an so on. now you tell me how the fuck would him or his cousin get those details.am i on my own here when i say he is the biggest bull shitter going?

the poster did say he got a job (through his cousin who he says is a gk coach) which put him in a position close to players and agents, but to be fair fella you went on an abusive offence, even if the guy is full of shit, you have to wait these things out to see if it comes true or not.

Bluebeer said:
bluemoon201164 said:
ive been on citymancs for two an half years.known as bluemoon64. i have just been kicked off the site for giveing my opinion on this subject. the everton fan who started this thread in the middle of december to me his full of shit.why. he said that david villa would sign for city in the 2nd week in january,for 30 million plus. he also gave the contract details for david villa to city. add ons for champs league, 50 appearances 100 appearances goals scored an so on. now you tell me how the fuck would him or his cousin get those details.am i on my own here when i say he is the biggest bull shitter going?

the poster did say he got a job (through his cousin who he says is a gk coach) which put him in a position close to players and agents, but to be fair fella you went on an abusive offence, even if the guy is full of shit, you have to wait these things out to see if it comes true or not.

maybe. but you can only take so much bullshit. an come the end of the transfer window an city have note signed villa.an the everton fan as disapeared,allways judge your first instinct 99 out of a 100 its usually right.

Bluebeer said:
bluemoon201164 said:

I agree with this.

I'd hold out and see if what he says is true, if it is, we want him coming back telling us more in the future not never coming on again because of reactions.

bluemoon201164 said:
hey stony,citymancs is a great site. if you like jumping from site to site you will love citymancs. some great people on there.enjoy.

Cheers blue. I'll give them a browse for a week or so.

bluemoon201164 said:
Bluebeer said:
bluemoon201164 said:

maybe. but you can only take so much bullshit. an come the end of the transfer window an city have note signed villa.an the everton fan as disapeared,allways judge your first instinct 99 out of a 100 its usually right.

thats true, as my instincts are saying to give the guy a chance to prove himself.

he's also the first person to drop Raul Albiols name which is a great shout if true, so again ill just see what happens.......more than likely we'll start feb with the likes of belamy n parker, but these names make jan a lot more exciting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.