off another forum

Been following this one with great interest on Citymancs. The scouser (or more probably piss-taking rag) has, to his credit, done a lot of work to make it sound plausible: The only way he could possibly have the inside track on such a deal would be if his info was from the Spanish end - hence invent a fictitious relative. Then to include specific details about the fee and add-ons etc. and potential replacements. Oh yeh, and to casually slip in that he had lunch in the company of Mr Villa? Like many, I suspect that he really is Mr Raggy Ragster from Ragsville, The Rag Republic. However, if we were ever to capture David Villa, you tend to think that this might happen towards the end of a window, when he has considered all of his options and Valencia have sourced another striker. Also, the fee seems more plausible i.e. a lot of money, but structured in such a way that it could potentially rise to a fee just shy of a world record.

Ahhhh, I am talking myself into his trap...

bluemoon201164 said:
Ducado said:
bluemoon201164 said:
ive been on citymancs for two an half years.known as bluemoon64. i have just been kicked off the site for giveing my opinion on this subject. the everton fan who started this thread in the middle of december to me his full of shit.why. he said that david villa would sign for city in the 2nd week in january,for 30 million plus. he also gave the contract details for david villa to city. add ons for champs league, 50 appearances 100 appearances goals scored an so on. now you tell me how the fuck would him or his cousin get those details.am i on my own here when i say he is the biggest bull shitter going?

You were a little over the top mate to be honest,

maybe i was over the top mate. but when you feel some1 is takeing the piss out of you,you react. answer me 1 question,how would he or his cousin get contract details for david villa signing for city?

By talking to the agent..?
By being the interpreter at the talks..?
By being a lawyer handling the proposals..?

Or something similar, it´s not like he have stated what he does for a living so the options are many.

BLOOMUEN said:
Been following this one with great interest on Citymancs. The scouser (or more probably piss-taking rag) has, to his credit, done a lot of work to make it sound plausible: The only way he could possibly have the inside track on such a deal would be if his info was from the Spanish end - hence invent a fictitious relative. Then to include specific details about the fee and add-ons etc. and potential replacements. Oh yeh, and to casually slip in that he had lunch in the company of Mr Villa? Like many, I suspect that he really is Mr Raggy Ragster from Ragsville, The Rag Republic. However, if we were ever to capture David Villa, you tend to think that this might happen towards the end of a window, when he has considered all of his options and Valencia have sourced another striker. Also, the fee seems more plausible i.e. a lot of money, but structured in such a way that it could potentially rise to a fee just shy of a world record.

Ahhhh, I am talking myself into his trap...

We´ll see..He actually mentions two players having recieved bids from City, Villa and Albiol.

S04 said:
bluemoon201164 said:
Ducado said:
bluemoon201164 said:
ive been on citymancs for two an half years.known as bluemoon64. i have just been kicked off the site for giveing my opinion on this subject. the everton fan who started this thread in the middle of december to me his full of shit.why. he said that david villa would sign for city in the 2nd week in january,for 30 million plus. he also gave the contract details for david villa to city. add ons for champs league, 50 appearances 100 appearances goals scored an so on. now you tell me how the fuck would him or his cousin get those details.am i on my own here when i say he is the biggest bull shitter going?

You were a little over the top mate to be honest,

maybe i was over the top mate. but when you feel some1 is takeing the piss out of you,you react. answer me 1 question,how would he or his cousin get contract details for david villa signing for city?

By talking to the agent..?
By being the interpreter at the talks..?
By being a lawyer handling the proposals..?

Or something similar, it´s not like he have stated what he does for a living so the options are many.

agent,interpreter,lawyer. so if he was one of these do you really think he would come on a city website an tell all?

thanks for the laugh mate.

S04 said:
stony said:
Hardly a banning offence, that's like foreplay on bluemoon

You know what most City forum regards BM as I presume.

That's because most City forums are over moderated, self enclosed little communities. Run by egotistical power junkies, who watch this forum with envious eyes.

stony said:
S04 said:
stony said:

That's because most City forums are over moderated, self enclosed little communities. Run by egotistical power junkies, who watch this forum with envious eyes.

While we are part of an altruistic forum that promotes free speach without abuse, threads with content and laidback mods..?

S04 said:
stony said:
S04 said:
stony said:

While we are part of an altruistic forum that promotes free speach without abuse, threads with content and laidback mods..?

Not by any stretch of the imagination, but I think the balance on here is pretty much ok, certainly for the size of the forum.
TBH, I've not really had that much experience of Citymancs, so I'm not in a position to comment. I am or have been a member of a few others and found them to be very insular and jealous of the success of this forum.

hey stony,citymancs is a great site. if you like jumping from site to site you will love citymancs. some great people on there.enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.