Off to Lapland tomorrow

Kinnel Tommy

Off with the family to Lapland tomorrow, chance of a lifetime, looking forward to it, any other Blues been, got my Mancini scarf to wear, doubt i'll be wearing my City top, not in -20c

Been a couple of times mate, it's good fun , more so for the kids. But trust me, I would pack a bag full of Mancini scarves as it is colder than you think ...

Kinnel Tommy said:
Off with the family to Lapland tomorrow, chance of a lifetime, looking forward to it, any other Blues been, got my Mancini scarf to wear, doubt i'll be wearing my City top, not in -20c
Just got back this morning who you going with.. We went with Canterbury Travel, best fun had in years and I mean the adults as well as the kids!!

going with first choice 3 nights in roviemi, flying from brum on sunday 6am. looking forward to santa land, not looking forward to 8 euros a pint

Kinnel Tommy said:
I'd love to take my kids, how much did it set you back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.