Off to Spain!!!

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
bluemoon27 said:
BlueMooner87 said:
I thought people only went to Thailand to buy a new wife ;)

yes with a dick

ha ha i played in a darts match while over there in one of the bars and got beat by a thai girl and felt humiliated until i was told it was a lad so didnt feel to bad about getting beat after all :)

That must have been a bit of a blow ....
Do you think he's had more pricks than a second hand dart board ?
:-)

Kevcod said:
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
bluemoon27 said:
BlueMooner87 said:
I thought people only went to Thailand to buy a new wife ;)

yes with a dick

ha ha i played in a darts match while over there in one of the bars and got beat by a thai girl and felt humiliated until i was told it was a lad so didnt feel to bad about getting beat after all :)

That must have been a bit of a blow ....
Do you think he's had more pricks than a second hand dart board ?
:-)

yes probably ......... but nice legs ha ha

celf said:
just been to Zante for a fortnight,only met 1 other blue whilst there,quite alot of Chelsea and Liverpool fans there and not many Rags suprizingly(they had just lost the champions league final tho)

is it still 1 plane in and 1 plane out? Went there in 2006 and had to circle the airport till a plane had taken off.Stayed at Kalamaki.Only nightlife was at Laganas.Got back 2 weeks ago from Polichrono in Greece,has to be one of the quietest holidays ever been on.

Hopefully off to New York, really lucky as my friend lives there so I get to stay for nothing - apart from vast amounts of Samuel Adams "Beer" !

Usually wear the latest City shirt if possible - always get stopped by someone who wants to talk about City.
Maybe because of DeMarcus and Reyna.

Last year I was watching a match on a local pitch, just an ordinary astro in the middle of some tatty building where my pal lives on the Lower East Side. I noticed one chap seemed quite good and it was only after about 10 minutes I realised it was Claudio Reyna. I think he'd just packed up with Red Bull, Seemed a decent chap, not giving it the big un.

The Superintendant of the building where my pal lives is a Nottingham Forest fan.
One thing about being a City supporter- you can get the P*** taken out of you anywhere in the world !
Last year when I came back from NY City had been playing Midgetland while I was flying - I actually ran into some of their fans at Gatwick who enjoyed mocking me and informing me they'd just won at Eastlands !

Off to santa suzzana on the costa brava in August for 2 weeks. Will miss the Wolves game, thank god they postponed the Everton game. Back for the Arsenal game though.

BigG said:
Off to santa suzzana on the costa brava in August for 2 weeks. Will miss the Wolves game, thank god they postponed the Everton game. Back for the Arsenal game though.

i was there a couple of years ago. nice and hot. unfortunatly i went when there was heat wave in britain. still good tho

davymcfc said:
BigG said:

i was there a couple of years ago. nice and hot. unfortunatly i went when there was heat wave in britain. still good tho

Every time i go away there is usually a heat wave in Britain, and pissing down were i am. So basically during Aug 12 - 26 there will be a heatwave and avoid the costa brava during those dates........

Cuba in 7 weeks time cant wait!!!. Fixtures have worked out well and i will only miss the Blackburn game. I was in D Republic a couple of years ago when we beat the rags 1-0, i had my own set of optics in the room and was pissed as a fart watching the game at 8.30 local time in the morning. I nearly severed my arm celebrating Geovanni's goal, with the air conditioning fan in full flow i jumped up and the fan just skimmed my arm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.