Official AaB v City match thread.

BlueSinclair said:
In curious what people think Swp has done better than Robinho, just to compare. Swp has a lovely drive but seeing as the pitch is slippery as hell he doesnt seem to comfy with the ball and his passing and decision has not been great. But so far so good, dull poor match, but the job is getting done, keep it up.
good shout... everyone expects the world from robbo every game but noone expects anything from swp if you look at comments

just want this game to be over so i can get karma chameleon out of my head. annoying as fuck and they never stop singing the song to that

should stick elano up front. get a few goals good for his confidence.

1.618034 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
1.618034 said:
Hmm... Robinho's our weak link here.

I can see him being dropped sometime soon... Unless he scores a brace at the weekend of course!?

BTW I'm just saying it as I see it and certainly have no axe to grind one way or the other...

;-)

Sshhhhhhh! You can't say that!

I can because I'm generally positive, so I've earned the right to say it as I see it and few could argue in spite of the odd flash of "quick feet"... He has to do it more effectively to stay in the starting line up! I really hope he does but at the moment it aint happening!

IMO

Replace him with whoom?...or are you just saying it for no particular reason other than you want to see more from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.