Official Aris v Man City Thread

johnny crossan said:
Somebody on here has posted that Dzeko wasn't on the plane, does anybody know who was on it?
From Daniel Taylor (Guardian) on Twitter:
Clearly going to be one of those days. #MCFC say Dzeko will be on trip to Greece. But @iancheeseman reports Dzeko flew to Sarajevo at 7am.

Was just doing some research and Aris seemed to have loaned one of their most influential players, Javito, to Deportivo until the end of the season. He is a former Barcelona youth and scored the winning goal for them in the Europa League against Atletico.

A pretty good squad according to MEN report. Only Milner and De Jong missing. MJ included...Manchester City (from): Hart, Given, Taylor, Richards, Zabaleta, Boateng, K Toure, Kompany, Kolarov, Lescott, Wright-Phillips, Vieira, Y Toure, Silva, Barry, Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli, Jo, M Johnson

lionheart said:
A pretty good squad according to MEN report. Only Milner and De Jong missing. MJ included...Manchester City (from): Hart, Given, Taylor, Richards, Zabaleta, Boateng, K Toure, Kompany, Kolarov, Lescott, Wright-Phillips, Vieira, Y Toure, Silva, Barry, Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli, Jo, M Johnson

Can someone clarify if Edin is in or out? I'm reading and hearing that he's in and then that he's out?!

If he's in then great! Because Tevez needs a decent rest, Balotelli surely isn't fit enough to start and with our other top goal scorers this season, Adebayor (loan) and AJ (injured) I'd hate to rest our attacking hopes on Jo...

That being said, Dzeko playing or not we need more goals from the midfield. I hope Silva, MJ (if he plays) can help push us on.

TBF Sarajevo's on the way to Greece and it's only about 300 miles to Thessaloniki... Good chance for a stop in at home. And why not?

--------------Hart-------------

Richards---Boateng---Komp---Kola

SWP----Barry----Yaya-----Silva

----Tevez-----Dzeko--------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.