Official Aris v Man City Thread

lionheart said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Tonight will be a very interesting test for the mentality and strength of the squad and individual players.Aris are a very strong home side and I believe have not lost for yonks in Europe at home and that includes plenty of decent teams as well.

They seem to be sound in defence and with a very hostile crowd as well it's a tough challenge.Mancini won't be very attacking I expect but will certainly look to score and concede no more than 1.
...and the sky is blue and the grass is green. You're stating the bloody obvious, mate.

Beats getting it wrong by saying Dzeko isnt travelling with the team. Believing the press is a schoolboy error:)

I think we should blood a youngster today. Drop them in the deep end at a tough European Away Fixture.

Hart
Richards Boateng Kompany Kolarov
Razak Vieira Barry
SWP Dzeko Silva

Hart
SWP Vieira Barry Silva
Dzeko Guidetti

SamTheGuru said:
I think we should blood a youngster today. Drop them in the deep end at a tough European Away Fixture.
Hart
Razak Vieira Barry
SWP Dzeko Silva
Hart
SWP Vieira Barry Silva
Dzeko Guidetti
But neither Razak or Gudetti travelled so that's not bloody likely, mate. Doh!

lionheart said:
SamTheGuru said:
Hart
Razak Vieira Barry
SWP Dzeko Silva
Hart
SWP Vieira Barry Silva
Dzeko Guidetti
But neither Razak or Gudetti travelled so that's not bloody likely, mate. Doh!

Doh! Shows how much I did my homework on this! Jo it is then ><

Did Michael Johnson travel as just heard he may play tonight, ah I stated upstairs, probably not the easiest fixture to make a comeback ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.