Official Aris v Man City Thread

Dzeko will be much better when Mario is 100% fit..... It would mean he wouldnt have to run the left wing all the time :)

Blue_Jonny said:
My dad always said 'the only way to score tonight lad is if you have a bit of thrust in your ball movement' I never quite understood him but I think that he means we should be fast and quick to penetrate aris.
Er; yeah. We sort of heard you the first time!

ElanJo said:
c4lv3rt said:
Glad im in work looking at some of these comments! Too slow, sloppy shit passing, no movment and desire to win. Personally i'd take a draw tonight.

It's not as bad as they're making out.

Cheers mate i knew it wouldn't be. There is alot of doom and gloom on this forum though ;)

jimmy blue shoes said:
Blue_Jonny said:
My dad always said 'the only way to score tonight lad is if you have a bit of thrust in your ball movement' I never quite understood him but I think that he means we should be fast and quick to penetrate aris.

What did your dad always say? missed that.

something about penetrating arses?

sweep said:
Blue_Jonny said:
What's that you're saying Jonny?
LOL

jimharri said:
Blue_Jonny said:
Er; yeah. We sort of heard you the first time!
Shut up don't you call my dad!

Ducado said:
I must be watching a different game I think we did ok 1st half , places like this are always hard for the players, I predict a couple of goals 2nd half, now they have the measure of them, they are parking the bus though and it's always hard to get through

Thats too much of a sensible post on here!
I agree with you

Ducado said:
I must be watching a different game I think we did ok 1st half , places like this are always hard for the players, I predict a couple of goals 2nd half, now they have the measure of them, they are parking the bus though and it's always hard to get through

Indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.