Official Aris v Man City Thread

Blue_Jonny said:
My dad always said 'the only way to score tonight lad is if you have a bit of thrust in your ball movement' I never quite understood him but I think that he means we should be fast and quick to penetrate aris.

If u have to say it twice your struggling :)

Garbage.

Sluggish,lethargic,half arsed - take your pick.

As ever,the pace and tempo is far too slow,two midfielders who simply don't have the mobility or creativity to compliment the talents of Silva,who,in truth,is on an entirely different wavelength(and playing poorly by his standards) to his colleagues and that is something that won't change without recruitment.

On a positive note,Boateng again looks like a centre half,richards showing desire and playing well,Dzeko is busy and industrious,Kolarov looks better than he did at weekend and SWP causing problems with his PACE.

The rest need a kick up the arse.

Barry & Kolarov couldn't escaped man marking because they've got no pace to get away that tight position, so they both just desperately released final 50/50 ball to their teammates every time when opposition players approaching, that's why we lost possession through them most of the time.

ElanJo said:
c4lv3rt said:
Glad im in work looking at some of these comments! Too slow, sloppy shit passing, no movment and desire to win. Personally i'd take a draw tonight.

It's not as bad as they're making out.

No its not. Its been very comfortable. But we need to build a bit of confidence and get a win. This is the ideal game to notch a few goals, put the tie to bed and relax for the home leg. But as mentioned we are labouring to make any impact and dont honestly look like any danger.

A humorous analogy of Dzeko.

giraffe.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.