Official Arsenal vs Manchester City FC Thread

Goals, goals and more goals in this one. Should be a good, attacking game of football but I think Arsenal will have too much for us in the end.

Arsenal 3-2 City
SWP, Bellamy

Would be happy to come away with a Draw.
Taking my Mum & Dad to their 1st City match since TNS at home. At ages 83 and 71, I would appreciate we all refrain from swearing :) :)

Our 2nd away win.

Arsenal 1 - 2 City

Robi will get both of them.

We always pick up 6 points where we don't expect too.

..................................................................hart.......................................................

logan.............................................dunne....................nedum.............................garrido

....................................................de.jong..................gelson......................................

vassel...........................................................elano..........................................sturidge

...................................................................bojinov..................................................

now this is,nt the team i would play but with players with knocks and players playing in internationals think hughes will try and keep his big guns for the big un on thursday 2-0 arsenal

uwe rosler 28 said:
..................................................................hart.......................................................

logan.............................................dunne....................nedum.............................garrido

....................................................de.jong..................gelson......................................

vassel...........................................................elano..........................................sturidge

...................................................................bojinov..................................................

now this is,nt the team i would play but with players with knocks and players playing in internationals think hughes will try and keep his big guns for the big un on thursday 2-0 arsenal

ROFL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.