Official Arsenal vs Manchester City FC Thread

southstand117 said:
singing stand blue said:
Think the game should be good. I am travelling down to the game so hoping for a good atmosphere. Have we sold out our allocation ?
Yes it's sold out, cant wait should be a good atmosphere there

apparently we were give 3000 then requested 2000 more which sold out b4 2pm on friday last week!

can t see us stopping arsenal from scoring, but hopefully we ll pinch 2
anyone know of a boozer that we re gonna congregate in?

Good evening from Gelsenkirchen/Germany!

On sat I will come to London to watch your match against the arse. When your team played at our stadium I met two really good guys of you at the "hibernia brauhaus". On sat I will meet them the first time after your match in Schalke.
Can`t wait for it. My bus starts tomorrow eve...
Do you think there will be such a good atmosphere like your game in Gelsenkirchen? I hope so:-)

Cheers schalkeandre

------------------given------------------
--zab----dunney------nedz------bridge-
----------------dj-----elano-------------
---swp-----------superman--------robbie-
-------------------boj-------------------

subs:
hart
micah
komps
evans
garrido
studge
berti

lionheart said:
Robbie to be rested. Why no Micah? He is our in-form player right now.

i was trying to fit everyone in! its hard being a manager haha! it was gonna be either micah, zab or elano to not play and elano was quality against sunderland and again on wednesday for brazil and zab is just consistently good! if robbie dropped id play micah rb push zab into dm and push elano further up!

mcfc_nick said:
------------------given------------------
--zab----dunney------nedz------bridge-
----------------dj-----elano-------------
---swp-----------superman--------robbie-
-------------------boj-------------------

subs:
hart
micah
komps
evans
garrido
studge
berti

Why is berti not staring??

3-0 to arsenal!....and im in with the arsenal fans tomorrow :-(

too many key players are missing for us with bellamy out, ireland maybe as well, and kompany possibly injured as well.......not to mention boj not match fit,

if we have a shortage of strikers i really do hope he gievs sturridge a run out.......its a big ask to play the loone role for strridge esp against arsenal but id rather him upfron than any of benjani evans or cacedio

mcfc_nick said:
lionheart said:
Robbie to be rested. Why no Micah? He is our in-form player right now.

i was trying to fit everyone in! its hard being a manager haha! it was gonna be either micah, zab or elano to not play and elano was quality against sunderland and again on wednesday for brazil and zab is just consistently good! if robbie dropped id play micah rb push zab into dm and push elano further up!
Sounds good.

-----------Given-------------
Richards-Onuoha-Dunne-Bridge
-Zabaleta--De Jong--Kompany
--SWP----Bojinov----Bellamy--

I fancy we could nick a draw tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.