Official Arsenal vs Manchester City FC Thread

Cheltblue said:
I expect a lot more from arguably one of the top 10 players in the world. His performance at home to this lot, against today, is just too vast a difference.

I invite you to re-evaluate your expectations. He's a bloody good player, but he's played an awful lot of football this year in a hard fast league. And perhaps you'd forgive him for a touch of jet lag? Do you have him as a world class player, or as super human?

With 15 minutes to go, instead of upping our game, we gave up. We seem "happy" with 2-0.

Maybe Shay Given's been our best shout for city man of the match today , which tells us everything ....... up front we've done nothing in the 2nd half , aside from a long range Zabaleta punt ...... and that's no way to win football matches.

Those City fans look well brassed off ..... what a way to pay them back for their time and trouble eh?

goat boy said:
Cheltblue said:
I expect a lot more from arguably one of the top 10 players in the world. His performance at home to this lot, against today, is just too vast a difference.

I invite you to re-evaluate your expectations. He's a bloody good player, but he's played an awful lot of football this year in a hard fast league. And perhaps you'd forgive him for a touch of jet lag? Do you have him as a world class player, or as super human?

So you're saying he should have been rested today?
If so, i wont argue.

goat boy said:
Cheltblue said:

good post goat boy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.