Official Arsenal vs Manchester City FC Thread

arse v city played them away 85 times- we've won 14 -drew 17 - lost 54
have not won away since 1975. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
all hughes fault.
1-1.

At the very least Im hoping for a positive performance today. We need it going into Hamburg in mid-week.

Id be pleased with a point at the Emirates and ecstatic with all 3, but at the same time wouldnt be suprised if we came away with nothing simply due to our away form all season.

COME ON CITY !! As Hughes has said, this is the business end of the season, and I really want us to finish with a flurry.

Its funny how in many ways this has been a disappointing season, but at the same time an exciting and optimistic one, and we could yet end up having our best season in over 30yrs !!

mark bowen just said on Talksport,that Ireland has not travelled and he is the only injury .
the 2 Brazilians didn`t meet up with the squad until 8pm last night.

Given
Richards Dunne Onuaha Bridge
Zabaleta Kompany DeJong
SWP Bellamy/Robinho
Bojinov

I'm pretty sure Robinho won't play if Bellamy's fit and I'm certain we'll play 3DMs

I think were in with a good chance today, can see us winning this, the arse style of play will be perfect for us.

0-1 better bet than a horse today

DontLookBackInAnger said:
0-2 to Arsenal, our poor away form continues......

to be fair even if we were in good form away our chances of beating arsenal at home would be slim to none.........our away form is irrelevant for games like this.

Just leaving now for the game...meeting up with a load of goners fans in the arsenal tavern......really looking forward to a good open game but really cannt see us getting anything from it at all

ah wel

come on city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.